For a long time not been updating this blog. Okay, this time I will write about my trip pilgrimage to the Wali Songo in Java. Wali Songo are nine’s Sunan is very famous in the lands Java. Those who spread Islam in the era kingdom as well as Dutch colonial. I will write briefly only for this time. Because only a few images I capture. So it may not be complete about Nine’s Sunan Wali Songo.
1. First day of March 25th, I set off pilgrimage this time with a group Al-Muminun Ubud Bali. All the group gathered at 08.00 a.m and started out using Bus “Gunung Harta”. First begin to tomb of Sunan Ampel in the Surabaya City. Journey from Denpasar to Gilimanuk about 3 hours and continued to use the ferry to cross over to Ketapang. Arriving in Gilimanuk at 11.00 a.m and arriving in Ketapang at 01.30 p.m to perform Dhuhur prayer. After prayer in the mosque anf then lunch. Of Ketapang to Surabaya on the road for 10 hours. After enjoying a long journey, at 08.00 p.m I with a group arrived at Tomb Sunan Ampel in the Surabaya City. Activity pray at Tomb of 1 hour. O’clock 09.30 p.m pilgimage finished then shopped arround the mosque a while. After shopping a group then to Madura at tomb syehh,,,, (Forgot his name) .On the way to pass bridge Suramadu at 10.00 p.m to Bangkalan, Madura. And I arrived in the Bangkalan at 11.00 p.m. The mosque there is very grand and luxury in my opinion. After completion of prayer and then to Gresik at 01.30 a.m.
2. Second day of March 26th, 02.30 a.m I’m arrived at Sunan Maulana Malik Ibrahim in Gresik. The time used for breaks. After the breaks I then bath at 04.00 a.m and then Prayer Shubuh with Together. And then went to the tomb at 05.00 a.m finished pray at the tomb at 06.00 a.m. Before I ride bus, I’with family bought soy milk is still warm. and journey continued to tomb Sunan Giri in Gresik. Arrived at Sunan Giri at 06.30 a.m. Before to tomb Sunan Giri We have to ride motorcycle. Finished pray at 08.00 a.m then to tomb Sunan Derajat in the Lamongan. Arrived at tomb Sunan Derajat at 09.30 a.m. In the tomb Sunan Derajat a blackouts. Once complete in Sunan Derajat then headed to tomb Sunan Bonang in the Bonang City. At afternoon I pray Dhuhur in the “Pondok Pesanteren Perut Bumi” Then to tomb Sunan Bonang, after complete prayed at tomb Sunan Bonang I and a gorup continued to tomb Sunan Muria in the Mount Muria at 04.30 p.m. In Muria I have to ride motorcycle to tomb Sunan Muria. Motorcycle taxis here is very exstrem and very very extrem way. Finishe praying at Sunan Muria 09.30 p.m. Then, a group Al – Muminun went to tomb “Sunan Kudus”.
3. Third day of March 27th, As at Sunan Kudus at 01.30 a.m and the tomb are closed. Then continued to Demak for breaks. I and a group prayer Shubuh at mosque agung Demak. Afrer finished pray I went to tomb Sunan Kalijaga. At o’clock 08.00 a.m finished prayed at tomb Sunan Kalijaga and continued journey to tomb Sunan Gunung Jati in the Cirebon City. Trip from Demak to Cirebon during the 8 hours. Up in Cirebon at 03.00 p.m and finished prayed at 05.00 p.m. Finally finished “Wali Songo Pilgrimage” event. Then group went on trip to Madiun for breaks.
4. Fourth day of March 28th, Up in Madiun at 07.00 a.m. In the Madiun used for breaks time. After breaks and breakfast in Madiun group went to Jombang for prayed in the tomb “Gus Dur”. Gus Dur is a Third ex President RI. Arrived in the tomb Gus Dur at 08.00 p.m. And finished at 09.00 p.m. Before headed home I and My family shopped in arround “Pondok Pesanteren Tebu Ireng” Jombang. Trip headed home willl via Pasuruan.
5. Fifth day of March 29th, at 03.30 a.m arrived in Station Bus Pasuruan. After prayed Shubuh with together. Then pilgimage to Mosque Agung Pasuruan. O’clock 07.30 a.m continued to Denpasar. And Fridays prayer in the Situbondo City. Arrived in Ketapang at 04.00 p.m. And arrived in Kengetan Ubud Bali at 10.00 p.m.
Okay, that’s a little write about my journey pilgrimage “Wali Songo” with group Al-Muminun.
Denpasar 090413 1127